Monday, June 04, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame!


I'm counting down my last 10 days of the school year. Not a book or test in sight! Today we had an awesome field trip to see the Tides (farm team for the Orioles) play Pawtucket (farm team for the Red Sox). A local business sponsored 50 of our students and they loved it! The students hardly noticed that the Tides were a washout (haha). Highlights: One of our kids caught a fly ball, another student insisted that 2 strikes, 3 balls was a Full House, lots of men to look at =), Rip Tide (mascot) hung out with us, free hot dogs and ultimately, my tan is slowly coming along! =) Tomorrow is a trip to the Air/Space museum, and Wednesday is a trip to the beach. I don't remember school being this much fun, do you??!!
And thank goodness I have something to do as I wait for word of the stork. Rumors of LIDs through 11/7/05.

Thought I'd put a groovy song on, but what is up with the videos these days? What airlines do these guys use?!
Maroon 5-Makes Me Wonder video

9 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

If we ever get to the States (which we will... just a matter of time... like most things!!!), we are definitely going to a ball game! Hubs used to play (when he was young and fit!)

:) Sounds like fun!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Woohoo..enjoy that almost summatime!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger 4D said...

What a great way to end the year!

Keep smilin!

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, its about time you get back online.

btw-
The Tides are now the farm team for Baltimore Orioles. Mets left last year.

No Blog AWAY!

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was suppose to be "NOW... Blog AWAY!"

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

missed you! hey, way cool song, too :)

we just saw maroon 5 on our trip to san fran - they were fantastic live :)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Enjoy your last few days.
Love the mascot, he is cute.
Yeah referrals are on their way.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

What a fun week ~ ball game, museum, and the beach! I want to come and teach at your school!

Enjoy the last few days!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Hey it took me awhile but I finally posted the OUTHOUSE story that you commented on after reading my sisters comment one time, thought you might get a charge out of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home