Wednesday, July 04, 2007

July 4th Celebrations



Happy 37th Anniversary to my Mom & Dad!
I'd like everyone to know that I offered to cook my parents an anniversary dinner tonight and my mom quickly suggested that we just go out instead. What's up with that?! =)

Happy 4th of July, everyone! Enjoy your celebrations!

Update: In the comments section Debbie posted about this blog of mine almost exactly a year ago. The pictures are revealing, don't you think?! Debbie, I can't believe you remembered this! Thanks for the laugh!

9 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy Anny...and how sweet to have a brave, cooking daughter :0)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

...or at least the thought was there ;0)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great day and happy day to your parents!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Happy anniversary to your sweet parents!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Happy 37th wedding anniversary to your Mom and Dad!!!
As far as cooking them a meal goes....I just had a flash back to the fridge and cubbard meme you did last July.......LOL
.....let me remind you!

"I'm not much of a cook and I am not motivated to cook for myself, especially when you have lots of leftovers for days after. Luckily my parents live nearby and invite me over...often. I know, pathetic...but my Mom's cooking is delicious and isn't it nice that I spend time with my parents?! (Don't fall out of your chair laughing on that last comment, Mom!)"

I'm sure she under estimates you.....

Happy 4th of July Shanny! ;O)

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Happy 4th! i'm not a cooker either but I can sure microwave :)

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

I also remember this very post.. It was the first time I ever read a blog.. commented on a blog.. and started my own, because of it. And then somehow ended up with your agency.. and here we are 1 year later... funny how that all comes about.

Happy 4th Shannon, thanks for your inspiration.

And happy anniversary to your parents!!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Well elephants do have great memories! ;O)

Ps. Skip over to my blog to see one of the things I made from the fabric you gave me last year! I still have to make a dress for our little miss also.

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples! I still remember your beautiful military wedding and you both walking under the dress swords. Magical!

Jacque, I'm glad you chose my brother!

Love,

a bridesmaid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home