Secret Pal Surprise!

My "Not so secret Pal", Cari, has always sent me the most beautiful, thoughtful, generous and creative gifts! This month is no exception and it came at a wonderful time...referral day!
The theme was Fall Favors and she wrote that she focused on things that would keep Ellie warm. I think she struck gold, I mean pink!! =)
Take a look at this gorgeous silky pink dragonfly blankie! If I can stop rubbing the silkiness long enough to let Ellie touch it I know she'll love it! =)
And what a sweet outfit. Love the pink cotton velvety pants have that cute little fairy on the leg. And the onesie shirt is so pretty, love the flower stitching and pretty sleeves. Oooooh, it's only too bad that by the time Ellie arrives she'll be 16!! =)Cari, you are such a fabulous shopper and pal. For having to buy just for boys all these years, you are definitely hitting your girl retail stride! Really the pictures don't do the gorgeousness of the gifts justice.
What a wonderful surprise to receive on referral day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!



6 Comments:
Those are lovely! What a great "secret" pal.
Keep smilin!
So cute....I'd love to touch that silky blankie. Elena will adore that!
Okay, how cute are those?! ;-)
So cute!!! What a great secret pal!!
oooo! I bought that same blanket for my secret pal! Isn't it just gorgeous!
Great pal, everything is beautiful.
Post a Comment
<< Home