posted by Shannon @ 1:11 AM 4 comments
I can't believe it!!! I need to go to sleep so I can make Monday get here faster!!! Thanks for thinking of me!!!Tiffany
Yeah, Tiffany!Yes, it's better but Ms. Greedypants here wanted even more.
It is good news. I try to focus on the fact that new families are being formed and parents get to see the face of their child for the first time.Keep smilin!
Wow!! You were up late! I didn't know the site changed until morning.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I can't believe it!!! I need to go to sleep so I can make Monday get here faster!!! Thanks for thinking of me!!!
Tiffany
Yeah, Tiffany!
Yes, it's better but Ms. Greedypants here wanted even more.
It is good news. I try to focus on the fact that new families are being formed and parents get to see the face of their child for the first time.
Keep smilin!
Wow!! You were up late! I didn't know the site changed until morning.
Post a Comment
<< Home