Thursday, September 28, 2006

FIELD TRIP!!

K joined the preschoolers at my school on a field trip to the aquarium.
She loves the aquarium and it was a great experience for her to socialize!

K riding the dolphin statue with a friend!


"By myself!"

The turtles were a huge hit!

Lunchtime! Hands up for a squirt of antibac hand gel. Ham snack packs were the norm...no tuna fish sandwiches for this bunch! =0

You know, I always sleep well after accompanying the students on field trips!

10 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

That looks like fun...and no insomnia for you :0)

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Fun times! Aquariums rock!

Keep smilin!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

What a fun Aunt. WE need to get our nieces together one day. I work the day of the moon festival (of course) Also we need to schedule lunch with Marie :=)

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Love the age of these kiddos!!! What fun to spend time with your niece at am Aquarium!!

Lisa

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

What a fun day for Kaitlyn... enjoy the weekend!!!

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

How cool!!! I remember my field trip to the aquarium with my sunday school, it was the best!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Lots-a-fun-day! I loved field trips I could hardly sleep the night before.
*HUGABUGS*

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Looks like the trip was tons of fun!!!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Ava's family said...

I'm with the kids on the NO tuna fish.....EEWW!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I think I'm in the wrong field sitting at my desk all day. It looks like a lot of fun at the aquarium. I'm jealous. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home