Monday, June 15, 2009

Playtime aka Couldn't Decide Which Pics Were the Cutest...

Anyone for a cuppa?

Makin' some tea and singin' better than that ol' Mrs. POTTz!

















OMG! I can't believe Mommy is pretending to slurp that horrid make-believe tea!
No, REALLY, Mommy, there's NOTHING in that teacup!!
Seriously, can we get this lady some help?
No, I'm not sleeping...as angelic as I look...I'm having a tantrum where I THROW MYSELF ON THE FLOOR! Then I'm not quite sure what to do so I just stay like that. OR I spin around with my legs! That *really* shows Mommy I mean business!
Feeding baby is easy! First you test out the bottle yourself. Or use it as an impromptu microphone.
Grrr..that juice STILL isn't coming out! Where does it go??
Feed the baby quickly by hitting the bottle repeatedly on her head.
Then you pound hard on the baby's back. Like this.
Finally you make the baby dance til she drops.
Then you get to drink the rest! AAAHH! The End.
But don't forget to head over to Sugar & Spice & a Little Rice for wonderful news on their new little girl!

13 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Adorable expressions! Hey that looks like my house!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

You mean the mess?! =)

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger 4D said...

What a sweetie!

Keep smilin!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Love the photos - she looks as if she is having a wonderful time!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Debbie and Sam said...

With that smile how can you not give her everything she wants! It is beautiful!!!!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

No way... your gorgeous girl wouldn't throw tantrums, would she?!!!

I know why you had to post all the pics... they aer ALL too cute!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Cute cute cute.

That same outfit is on Pug Mama's Low Low in one of her China pics. Your girls have good taste. LOL!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Yummmmmm... got to love the fake tea! Miss E is so adorable... tantram and all.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Mess?? Naaaa meant all of the toys. They do take over :)

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Ok.. you all have the same outfit... Emerson, Harlow and sweet little Elena..
tooo cute..
love the photos..

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

seriously.. that smile knocks my socks off!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Oh my!!! She is beauiful and so full of personality! That coffee pot and trucks and cute sunglasses win Lexi's favorites for the moment!

much love, wanda

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Stephe said...

I don't think I could decide either!!! She's ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the outfit!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home