Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Ellie and I spent Father's Day afternoon at Giggy & Papa's house.
Nap is over with and we're dressed and on our way!
A little swimming with the cousins.

Posing for a picture turned into tickle time with Papa and K.

Happy Father's Day to my dad, my brother and all the dads and waiting dads out there.
Referrals started arriving on Friday -finally. It's been two months since the last group. Ellie and I have local friends who are finally included in this batch. I'm sure they've never wanted a weekend to end so quickly before! =)

3 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Very cute! Let us know when you want to play :)

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

What a cutie!! Loving the hat and black dress....

Yippee for referrals!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Tiffany said...

She must be one of the cutest kids I have ever seen! Love the tickle pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home