You Might Be Adopting from China If....
....you know that I-600 & I-171 aren't highways.
....you've been expecting a baby for over 3 years.
....you understand that it's 2006 in some parts of the world.
....you've "paid for" 3 immigration approvals, but never brought anyone into the U.S.
.....you know that waiting for China has nothing to do with Dillards or dishes.
....your homestudy is followed by a number (i.e. #3 or #4).
....you never know how many days next month will have.
....you know that babies come in batches.
....you've been fingerprinted four times, but never committed a crime.
....you automatically assume everyone who is expecting is having a girl.
....you own new clothing in 3 little sizes for all 4 seasons (because you don't know when or how big).
....you look twice when you see a ladybug.
....you're more interested in what will happen in March 2006 than in March 2009.
....you know people who understand when you talk about 2 day months & 5 day months.
....your due date hasn't changed by days, but by years.
..you know who the Rumor Queen is.....AND
.... you don't know who she is.
....you know that forecast doesn't have anything to do with the weather.
....you've waited so long, they re-checked your fingerprints to see if they changed.
....trying to understand why they're printing you again, you study your own fingerprints and wonder if fingerprints grow wrinkles.
....when you speak of "that time of month" you're talking about CCAA updates & referrals.
You might be adopting from China if you love someone you've never met with all your heart.
Borrowed this from Ava's Family who borrowed it from...
C'mon March 2006 Referrals!!



5 Comments:
oh so true my friend
I love this!!
I loved it and HAD to post it. I wish I knew who wrote it so they could take the credit! It's so true!
I Love it!!!!!!! so frigin true too!
That was great. I didn't wait near as long as everyone now, but it was stil hard.
Susan
Post a Comment
<< Home