Wednesday, September 03, 2008

OMG part 2

I got a wonderful surprise at school today which greatly broke up the tediousness of my computer scheduling work and sent the whole front office into a tizzy! Matt sent me a bouquet of beautiful flowers! Flowers the color of my school colors to boot! Everyone just thought that was the sweetest thing ever and so do I! =) Will bring my camera to get pics tomorrow. This happy flower will have to stand in til tomorrow. I know it pales in comparison-haha.




Then....
I came home to read my email from my SW who was checking to see if I ever received my brown consulate envelope. Nope. Never did after how many fingerprinting episodes?! And oh, I could have had something to blog about if it had arrived! But I digress...The exciting news is how the agency is hoping (obviously) that our group is in the next batch and they need the GUZ # ASAP. Woo-hooo!!! Even if we're not in October it's gotta be November at the latest, right?! Kinda the home stretch. Did I mention I am brimming over with the words, "Oh my goodness?!!!"

4 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

How sweet Matt must be! Can't wait for pictures... I sure hope your agency is right.... OH MY GOODNESS!!!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Robyn Trowbridge said...

I am so happy for you. The flowers are terrific and the news about Ellie just keeps getting better and better! :-)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Matt sounds like a keeper!
Looking forward to seeing pics!

Praying for good news for October!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

You say the lovely 'Oh my goodness' and I say the ever-classy 'holy crap!' :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home