Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Dad's Birthday and More

Happy Birthday to my Dad! He's the best dad a girl could wish for.



This picture is of the Cupcake Cake decorated by Michelle. I'll try and get a picture of her sushi cupcakes. Too cute!

This morning I was called to interview at an intermediate school and this afternoon I had the job. Wow. I was fretting over whether it was smart of me to leave the old school since I'll be traveling and getting used to Ellie but I think it's been decided. It will all work out. I'm excited right now. Hope that lasts! =)

I'm working on my life memoir in 6 words as I was tagged by Ellen. I'll post that tomorrow as I'm off to play (loose term) softball.

UPDATE: Looks like the July referrals are through 1/25/06.

7 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy Birthday to your dad and CONGRATS on that new job!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Shannon's Dad!!!!

And YAY!!! You'll be great in Middle School... I hope you love it!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Congrats on the job!

PS. Happy b-day to your dad-day.
Like the rhyming? LOL!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Carletta said...

Hi Shannon,
I hadn't checked in here in awhile.
Happy Birthday to your Dad!

Intermediate school - I'm wondering which one. You'll be great and they will love you!

You'll be in my thoughts for good things to finally happen!!!!!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Wow! I really need to see that cake in person - was it had to work up the nerve to cut into it??

Congrats on the job, you!! That is terrrif!! xo

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

HURRAH - congrats on the job - that will keep your mind active as we wait, wait, wait :)

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Love the giant cupcake with all the little ones around it. Very cute.

Good luck on your job interview!

Donna :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home