Monday, June 30, 2008

Zoo Fun and More

Hey, whoa, get that camera outta here. My nephew, D. isn't into picture taking. Plus the boy never stands still!

Whew! Got him strapped in the stroller until we got into the zoo. Looking back, I imagine standing up in the stroller seat to view the animals is not considered the safest idea... =)
The highlight of our slowly expanding zoo is the petting farm. D. fed the goat that my niece K. is always running from. Then again, that one was his height.

Feeding goats is fine and dandy but the real thrill at the zoo is looking into the quarter food slots for leftovers!
Saw the rhino for the first time in years and just had to take a picture to prove it. After sweating it out around the farm and pseudo Africa, the fountains are the best treat ever. However, D. had more fun making me run after him around the fountains! Stinker!


Congratulations to my friend and colleague Selena and her family! I was happy to co-host her shower back in early June. Well, Sunday she gave birth to Khalil, a very handsome little boy!




Lastly, is the package in the air Travel Approvals (TA's) or Referrals????? Inquiring minds want to know!

4 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Looks like summer is kicking off nicely.

Congrats to the new mama on the block :0)

Ummm...referrals, yep, referrals I say. BRING 'EM ON! (I hope)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Dude - You look so incredibly ready to be a Mom! xo

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Fun times with D and auntie S!!! I'm voting for referrals!!

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

D is my kind of man. I LOVE the quarter food slots too. Let me confess that my grandfather had cattle when I was a child. The cattle in turn had large blocks of salt to lick for some purpose. My dirty little secret is that my sis and me would lick the salt lick too. YUCK BLAH!!!!!

Amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home