Fluffer Nutter
Here it is Sunday evening and I am not going over my lesson plans, ineffectively ironing an outfit and packing a boring lunch for school tomorrow! You know I am so loving summer vacation! But (at least tonight!) I admit that I need to break out of my vacation stupor and get something done. Yup, I've been enjoying my life of leisure to the extreme. Sadly I still have all my school stuff dumped in the garage and my list of things to do hasn't shortened one bit. I did take the plastic off of Ellie's lampshade though! woo-hoo! See, it wasn't collecting an inch of dust all this time. =) Ahh, excuses and laziness.
Also, I truly thought I was getting better at not dumping whatever I was carrying on any available horizontal surface. Looking around this afternoon, I see I'm still deceiving myself. Living by yourself is wonderful in that regard! Bernie and Gracie could not care less. Such good girls!
One of the items lying around still is the rolling duffel/duffle purchased at c0st.c0 the other day. I have another rolling duffel arriving from LL Cool Bean tomorrow. In plum.

Gonna compare both of them and take the winner to Clevel@nd later in the week. I am flying out to celebrate the 4th with Matt's family and of course, Clevel@nd rocks, right?
Got a flat Friday night. First ever and hopefully last ever. Thanks to the charming man who came to my rescue! I'll be able to tell your mom you rock, too. HahaI am going to take my nephew to the zoo tomorrow morning. It is our first outing by ourselves and even if the animals are out of sight due to the heat, D. is going to have a ball in the water fountains! Notice: extremely cute pictures will be posted sometime after!
P.S. Less than 6 months til Christmas!



3 Comments:
Live it up girl. Soak up the summer.
I suspect you are going to be having your best Christmas ever this year.
Can't wait for the outcome of the duffel bag!!! I heart mine, and I am sure LL Bean will be a well thought out duffel.... Have fun in Cleveland!! Can't wait for the pictures of both men in your life! One day I will be taking my duffel for a test trip to Virginia B.... hopefully when we both have our gals!?
Package from CC*A in the air... kind of exciting!!!
WOW! There is lots going on around here!
I hear ya about the dust on the lampshade....I have some pretty sun faded curtains too.
Ok enjoy Cleveland! Did I miss something along the line..who's Matt? ;O)
Have fun at the Zoo with your lil' nephew!
Post a Comment
<< Home