Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fingerprints? Check!


Got the fingerprints taken care of today. So far so good on my free extension. I might add I'm pretty much an expert now at the actual fingerprinting process. Got that finger roll down. I didn't even get lost finding the place this time!
Wonder which will come first, my USC.IS I171H form approval or my placement letter for the next school year? =)

Oh, and what about this early matching rumor? Hmmmm.

6 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't get lost finding the place this time!!!!!! Right on....!!!!!

So...

How did you do getting back? :)

-daBro

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Dude, I just phoned you for an ALTERNATE route home due to major traffic. That's SO not getting lost! Thanks again for the ALTERNATE directions. =)

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

I'm SOOOO stealing your little fingerprint guy for my next fingerprint post! =)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

HURRAH - more chances to prove we are not criminals!!! :)
We are working on updating our I171H next month - at least it is progress, right?

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't hold your breath for the school placement letter. We will get them the Friday before we report back.

-Amanda

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Hey, I got the rug at Tar*get.

Thinking of you and Elena and crossing my fingers that the latest rumors are true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home