Just received a letter from my lovely agency informing me that they are still not accredited under the H@gue convention. We've been asked to write senators, Congress, the Dept. of St@te and the accreditation agency to avocate. Grrrr!
My agency has been denied and will most likely not be approved. They've dropped their China program all together. But are seeing thru to the end their in process China families. They've partnered with another Hague agency to do so.
A little scary. But they assure us it'll all be fine. I hope so....
5 Comments:
Grrr is right! I hope that situation sees a speedy resolution.
I had a few more choice words coming out of my mouth when I opened that letter...
I also received that letter. I am sorry......
On another note you have been tagged to write a 6 word memoir!
I have heard rumor that my agency is not accreditted yet... "still working on it" to be exact. Way frustration when we are inching soooo close!
Hugs
Lisa
My agency has been denied and will most likely not be approved. They've dropped their China program all together. But are seeing thru to the end their in process China families. They've partnered with another Hague agency to do so.
A little scary. But they assure us it'll all be fine. I hope so....
Post a Comment
<< Home