Got Fingerprint Appointment?

Sure do! The letter came in the mail today! After momentarily freaking out on how to re-do the I600 to get the I171 (it's only my third application!) I sent in all the paperwork: original homestudy copy, update, birth cert, app, and cover letter but no money order. The cover letter requested the FREE renewal and I had my fingers and toes crossed that I wouldn't get a "We still need your fee." response. So far so good! I'll let you know after June 24th if it's still a go.
Here's the post about the inital appointment. Seems like eons ago.
And remember that second trip to renew my fingerprints? Pretty sure they got a similar picture that time. Thinkin' I'll be sporting the same set on the 24th. Snicker...



6 Comments:
Seems like adopting from China is sort of like that movie Groundhog Day, huh?
;-)
I've been freaking out about this lately. I was scared that we would have to file the 1800 form with all the the extra headaches that come with it. I've been waiting to see what happens with those filing a third time. My agency said that as long as you haven't received the free one, you can file a third 1600 form (as long as you never let your 1717H expire).
I too am in the middle of all this. And I must admit, I am beginning to have a mini panic attack thinking I am cutting it too close if my fingerprints should take longer than last time.....
Talk about De-je-vue! At least you know it WILL be the last time.
3rd times a keeper. Glad your Waiting Journey is finally in sight of the finish line. :)
I can't believe they have the audacity to fingerprint you a 3rd time. FINGERPRINTS DON'T CHANGE!!!! That's the whole point!! At least this one is free, I guess that is something. Sheesh. I'm so glad this is the last time you have to do this!!
Post a Comment
<< Home