Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So exciting! Something to blog about!


I got the "please update your contact information" email today! I'm part of my agency's next travel group -albeit the 2/16/06 travel group! I was also asked for my GUZ number from that brown envelope which sadly, even after countless fingerprint updates, I still have not received.
But I got the update email!! Woo-hoo! I'M NEXT!!....even if it may be anytime from September 08 to February 09!

Ya know, this is both awesome and kind of scary...

10 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

that is SO cool!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

My heart started pounding just reading your post! Geez, this is REALLY happening....Finally!!! WHOO-HOO!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Now that's something to get excited about!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Enjoy the feeling of a little anticipation. You are closer now than ever before!

:-)

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Wahoo! I am so excited for you. Would love a get together once you are done teaching :) Let me know. We will come to you.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

That is awesome! You're getting closer!

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

WOW!!! What an amazing feeling that must be!

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats--hopefully it's on that sooner rather than later side! :)

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting! I'll be watching!
Cari - secret pal

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

ROCK ON!!!! Way cool :)
Our fingerprints expire (again) next month and our 2nd I171H (which we paid for before the "freebie" came out) expires soon after - soooo, we are right there with you - actually doing paperwork again after sooo many months!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home