Friday, October 05, 2007

Clueless All Around

Today I received a general letter and email from my agency. Basically the notes said the agency understood client concerns about the wait but were unable to tell us anything but hang in there. Also, they have no clue when the next agency LID 12/7/05 would get their referrals (Nov or Dec.)
So other than getting a letter, there was no real surprise. =/

6 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

I really wanted to reply to her and say, "Ah yeah.. we knew that already, but thanks..." Oh well, at least Nov. is finally done!

I still think you will see Elena's face by March... I'm chanting it as I write this!!!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Blablablabla - bla!

Will this be your 3rd homestudy update?

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Hey at least they are keeping in touch and acknowledging things. My agency stays mum...

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Sometimes its good to get 'something'! Even if it doesn't really tell you more than you know.

No surprise - at least it wasn't bad news!!!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

That isn't happy news for me. (and it's all about me, right?) LID 12/8th and they don't KNOW if Dec 7th will be next? GRRRR. Why even bother sending you an email that says nothing?
You are handling this so gracefully. I'm kicking & screaming over here!!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Sigh..I like the old saying if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing. Sorta applies here.

Keep smilin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home