Friday, July 27, 2007

June Update

Congratulations to those June 06 families out of the review room! Krista & Debbie, this means you!! Also, congratulations to Shannon & Tony who just got engaged!

The only bit of excitement on the homefront is that I only have two more days of summer school! What to do with all that free time until August 27th??

Summer Daydream by Yongkai Hu

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I love that happy June news!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Now if they could just match as fast as they review :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Yay for me. They might actually just give me a baby someday....
LOL!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

YAY!!! they are moving fast in that department!!

2 days... I'm jealous, I still have two weeks!!

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

thats awesome!!!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Very excited for the June Bugs!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Yeah! I am very happy!

Now if the matching room would just speed up.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Loving the news!

Keep smilin!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Hey, I'm famous on your blog!! :-)

I'm so glad June got out of review too. It seems unfair to keep folks wondering what if? for over a year, ya know? The review room seems to be picking up speed here lately, I hope it stays that way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home