posted by Shannon @ 6:44 PM 9 comments
Wow... 17 is a huge number YAY!!!!!I love that we are both 16's its a handy reminder!!
Happy 17!!Keep smilin!
17 months is a huge chunk of time. Crossing my fingers that things will speed up for all of us in August :)
Happy 17th month LID! Wooo Hoo girl your getting there!
Happy 17 Months! Every day a little closer.
'Ugh' to the fees. 'Congrats' to the 17 behind.
thats awesome!
Happy 17 months my friend!!
Congrats on 17! I glad you are thinking so positive. I keep thinking I am spending more and more on things in Emma's room!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Wow... 17 is a huge number YAY!!!!!
I love that we are both 16's its a handy reminder!!
Happy 17!!
Keep smilin!
17 months is a huge chunk of time. Crossing my fingers that things will speed up for all of us in August :)
Happy 17th month LID! Wooo Hoo girl your getting there!
Happy 17 Months! Every day a little closer.
'Ugh' to the fees. 'Congrats' to the 17 behind.
thats awesome!
Happy 17 months my friend!!
Congrats on 17! I glad you are thinking so positive. I keep thinking I am spending more and more on things in Emma's room!
Post a Comment
<< Home