Friday, July 20, 2007

Time for Dessert

You Are a Chocolate Cake

Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

Hmmm...I guess I can go with that description. All the same, I don't even like chocolate cake. Chocolate frosting, YES!
Thanks, wzgirl!

I also tried this one. I think it's pretty much on the money! =)
You Are Boston

Both modern and old school, you never forget your roots.
Well educated and a little snobby, you demand the best.
And quite frankly, you think you are the best.

Famous people from the Boston area: Conan O'Brien, Ben Affleck, New Kids on the Block

4 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Girl, I got Austin! That's cool.

These things are so silly.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I'm Los Angeles and Strawberry Cake. I really don't like either of those choices.

I'd rather be San Francisco and Chocolate Cake. I love chocolate cake!!!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok these are funny@! I am not posting mine because it says I am lemon cake, sexy and overpowering. Haha!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Deb said...

I got Strawberry Cake
& Miami
A little spicy and a little exotic, you're fully aware of your unique appeal.
Totally high energy, you keep the party going early into the morning.

Might have to party tonight after the great news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home