posted by Shannon @ 8:52 PM 8 comments
You crack me up :)
OMG! That is so funny!!!I wonder what he's thinking? What makes him do that? Dogs are so great!
Ha! That was hilarious!
Adorable =) I can't figure out if he loves it or hates it . . .
Ha ah I'd be howling lisnening to that song too!!!! That's adorable!!!!
OMG!!!! Was that your dog SINGING along with Olivia? He really looks like he loves it - he's feeling her vibe! You crack me up, girl! hahahahahaaa!
Sadly, not my dog...what a beautifully sad face on that lil' guy!
That is just TOO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
You crack me up :)
OMG! That is so funny!!!
I wonder what he's thinking? What makes him do that? Dogs are so great!
Ha! That was hilarious!
Adorable =) I can't figure out if he loves it or hates it . . .
Ha ah I'd be howling lisnening to that song too!!!! That's adorable!!!!
OMG!!!! Was that your dog SINGING along with Olivia? He really looks like he loves it - he's feeling her vibe! You crack me up, girl! hahahahahaaa!
Sadly, not my dog...what a beautifully sad face on that lil' guy!
That is just TOO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home