Monday, April 02, 2007

April Update

BLAH. Pretty much sums it up. False alarm on referrals. I know we aren't owed info, but c'mon...Today I am feeling this need to keep everyone in the dark is quite ridiculous.

I received my I171 renewal Friday 3/30. Pretty quick as I went in on St. Patrick's Day. These fingerprints are good until 6/16/08. Hoping I will have traveled by then. Seriously.
Spring break begins next week. I'm off to Utah to do some hiking. Thankfully Mrs. Pushy informed me that hiking was glorified walking. I just purchased cool new hiking boots and a blister kit. Here's hoping I'm up to the challenge!

17 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Hiking sounds like a bit of heaven to me!

Stinkin' rumors ;0)

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Sounds like a wonderful activity. Break in those boots before you head out.

Have a great trip!

Keep smilin!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Oohhhh Have FUN!! What a wonderful getaway....

I'm just looking forward to the time off... and a short trip to my favorite gambling venue!!

Enjoy! :o)

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I'm so ready for referrals myself. I don't get why no one can know anything "official" until after everyone already knows. So silly!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Sounds like a great trip! Enjoy the time off.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love hiking, it's not for whimps! Have a great trip.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger t~ said...

That sounds like a great getaway. I got taken by the rumors as well. Never ever again....darn bird.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Enjoy your time away. I totally agree. This not knowing is getting really OLD!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Hiking? Hmmm... that requires energy, hey?!!! You have a great time! Hope you won't need to use that blister kit!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

Ahh you will have a wonderful time!! Isnt this your birthday gift?? Enjoy your break and cant wait to hear about your trip!!!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I love to hike and wish that I was coming with you! Have fun!

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree i am getting sick of this being kept in the dark! Bring on Referrals it is getting so frustrating by the moment!
Enjoy your hiking trip sounds like lots of fun!
I have enjoyed visiting you come and visit us at at website (URL is in my profile)

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Your fingerprints expire on my 2 Year LID anniversary!
Have fun hiking in Utah! Practicing up for the Great Wall aren't ya!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

we get our 2nd round of fingerprints and i was thinking the SAME THING!!! will they expire again? oy vey - they better not or i am likely to go postal!!!

cheers,
kim

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jewels of My Heart said...

Have a wonderful time.... The mountains have a way of soothing the soul.
God's speed
Daleea

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just found your blog and cant wait to read more

Have a great time!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Shannon, Just watching the horrific news about the tech college. Want you to know I'm thinking of all the families, and saying a little prayer for them and the State. Just wanted to touch base with you. HUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home