Congrats Twice Over!

If you've been stopping by this blog for awhile, you may remember that my cousin Jenny and her husband, Dave, brought home their son, David Kenneth, from the hospital last May. The latest: Davey's adoption was just finalized! Wonderful news! To add to this, Jenny just found out she's preggers with a girl! Congratulations to your growing family, Jenny, Dave, & Davey! Any girl names floating around at this time?! =)
Oooh, and the first of this month's referral cut-off **rumors** are in...to include Nov 2. Wouldn't that be peachy?



11 Comments:
WOW! DOuble congrats!
That is wonderful news.
Keep smilin!
Oh I'm confused on the last post. Thought it just happened!!
Anyways, CONGRATS to the new parents....how exciting!!!
(I will blame my last commenting on BLOGLINES.....I'm new to it)
Kim-Bloglines has me totally confused. Good for you for sticking with it! Ya know, you update a comma in an old post and everyone is alerted! Sorry!
Double happiness! I guess the very frequently heard saying was true for them, "as soon as you adopt....."
Congrats to your cousin and her family!
I hope the rumor is true! Going over to RQ to check it out :)
How exciting for your family! Congratulations!!!
Stupid blogger, just deleted my comment! I hope it doesn't pop up twice!!!
Yay!!! For Jenny!!! I remember the post when they brought their son home. How exciting that everything is finalised!!! AND to be expecting a girl too?!!! Wonderful!!!
Now, the rumours... I was desperately hoping for something closer to the 11 Nov (my friend's LID)... wishful thinking...
Send them a big fat CONGRATS from me! How wonderful! :)
Double the fun how exciting! Congrats to them.
Very exciting for the mom and dad to be!
If it is Nov. 2, I think I'll have heart failure. Here we go again...up, up, up on the roller coaster only to be dropped on the other side. Boy do I hope it's true.
Post a Comment
<< Home