Birthday Wishes and Your Basic Update

It's a Triple Birthday Slam today! Birthday wishes to my blogger friends Lisa and Lee-Anne. Hope you're out enjoying yourselves immensely!
Yes, I did say three birthday shout outs are in order. Both of you lovely ladies share my beautiful Bernadette's birthday! 

Bernie and I tried agility a few summers ago. She loved it and was pretty good at it, except for the times she would go crazy and run in circles. Watching us both during those times was pretty entertaining! Check out Bernie's grin on Graduation Night! We had just earned the Most Improved award. =)
Forgot to mark "Happy" 13th LID yesterday. Well, plenty more to mark! haha
Spent today getting my fingerprints taken. Got lost going to the new building. I realized that since being logged in, the CC** has moved, my agency has moved and the fingerprint place has moved. I then pulled into the parking lot and saw a car with "Mest Up" on the license plate and agreed wholeheartedly. I also realized that (unless unforeseen miracle occurs) I will have to make another visit to my fingerprint friends. Really Mest Up. With my family's help I also spent much of the day moving furniture so that my house is the perfect home. Also so that my family will never have to move furniture again. =) Once I paint Ellie's new room I'll put some pictures up. I think this new idea is going to work out great. Fun fact: Ms. A. J*l*e used my agency for her recent adoption. Yeah, Kristen and I run with the "beautiful people." =) Last and probably least, we had 81 degree weather Thursday and then snowflakes today but now the sun is shining. Weird. That's all.



15 Comments:
Happy 13 Month LID-iversary!
I hope the next big change you have is the change to motherhood!
Keep smilin!
Happy 13 months! I saw snow today too while I froze my butt of (wish that was a literally comment) watching my nephews soccer game today.
Happy birthday Bernie!!! You must be REALLY special!!! hahaha!
Happy 13 - Lucky 13?!! (lets hope there's not another 13!)
lol...
Happy 13!! :o)
I just love the pic of you & Bernie (both) smiling . . . What a great shot =)
Happy 13!
Happy Birthday Bernie! Congrats on the big 13 Months!
Such a happy picture of you and Bernadette! I love pictures when pups smile!
Happy Belated-Birthday Bernadette!!
Congratulations on 13 Months!! I dread the day that we have to go back for fingerprints. I still can't believe we will have to do all of that again. I just keep putting it out of my mind ~ for now. :)
Happy Birthday to all!
Love the pic of you and Bernie with those great smiles :0)
The plate = pricelsss.
Happy 13 and NO MORE fingerprinting (I hope).
Happy 13 month LID!!!
Happy birthday Bernie! How old are you?
Happy 13th LID-versary!! And a belated happy birthday to Bernie!!
Happy 13!!! You are getting there!!
THose are some happy, HAPPY grins! One is here for you, too....celebrating 13 months closer to your Ms. Elena. XO
Happy 13 months.
That is one fab. picture of you and Bernie. I love when you catch a dog smiling!
Hey Happy belated birthday to Bernie....love the picture of you 2!! And happy 13 months LID.....
I sure hope since Angelina adopted with your agency, they dont raise your fees because they are "celebrities" now....just joking!! But it is neat that she used the same agency as you!!!
I have always wanted to try agility with my poodle. Love the grins on both your faces. Whos ays dogs can't smile?
Post a Comment
<< Home