Wild cat, huh??? That's pretty good. I wish mine had said that about me! I always wanted to be WILD. However, I'm stuck being kind of dull. Oh well...I'll live vicariously through you then!! :-)
I did one too. I think it's kind of neat. Hey, thank you so much for the quilt square and wish! The ladybugs are too cute! I am so excited to have a square from you be a part of Sophie's quilt. Thanks!
6 Comments:
Is that water or vodka? ;-)
Wild cat, huh??? That's pretty good. I wish mine had said that about me! I always wanted to be WILD. However, I'm stuck being kind of dull. Oh well...I'll live vicariously through you then!! :-)
The gorgeous and gloomy landscape was my 2nd pick, I love stormy weather. I'm a gal who enjoys the rain. It's a good thing as I live in wet Vancouver.
Ha! I am sooo not a wild cat!!! Or touchy feely! Actually, the whole summary was pretty much off! =)
Yup we need to go on vacation together! Mine was off too, but fun all the same.
I did one too. I think it's kind of neat. Hey, thank you so much for the quilt square and wish! The ladybugs are too cute! I am so excited to have a square from you be a part of Sophie's quilt. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home