A Present for the Near Future

This is a picture of my birthday present! In April I will be on fabulous trip to St. George with my friend Angie. Total hiking and spa-ing oasis! Counting the days! Oh, yeah, does anyone know anything about hiking?!?!? I've got the spa part down...
I also got an IPOD shuffle for my trip (thanks Ang!)so I'm loading up on my favorite new songs.
Right now I'm lovin' this new Grace Kelly tune by Mika-conjures up images of Freddie Mercury. The interaction between Mika and the little girl is too cute! I was in England at University when Freddie passed away. The whole student body went into mourning. As if more pints could be tossed back in the University pub! =)
I could be brown. I could be blue. I could be violet sky.....
Music Video:



9 Comments:
How lucky are you??? Spaing in red rock country!!! The beauty will just blow you away, and there is great outlet shopping to do!!!
Let me know if you want to meet up either in SLC or in St George!!! You are welcome to stay with me!!!
Lisa
What a great trip to take, but where is St George. Picture doesn't look like the islands, I'm thinking maybe Canada. Congration on your move on up to the "Matching Room", helps to make it seem that it really going to happen. Belated Happy Birthday. Hope we can set a date for lunch one day soon. Sherry McCormick as in Jenny's mom and Abby's meema.
Hi Sherry! St. George is in Utah. Of course, a vacation in Canado or the islands is tempting too. If the wait extends to next year (God forbid!) I may have to take a permanent vacation!
Lisa, I did not know about the shopping...I'll be in touch!
You'll have a great time! That should be a really good time to be there, cuz much after that it's gonna get HOT!
Fun piture! Love the song!
Lucky Birthday Girl!!! I believe it was the famous philosopher/writer of Sex In The City who said "I'll let you in on a little secret... hiking is really walking." Enjoy!
OH WOW....sounds like a fabo time, especially the spa part of the trip!! I dont know much about hiking, but I'm guessing it will be beautiful scenery, and breathtaking!!
Great gift! Can't wait to see the pictures. Happy Birthday!
Ok... I couldn't get the song to work - but I'm sure its a great song!!!
WOW! Your birthday pic looks exciting!!! Not sure about the HIKING part... but the SPA-ING part, sounds right up my alley!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home