Monday, March 05, 2007

Referrals have landed!


The CC** has completed referrals for those families logged in through October 24th! Congratulations to all the families! Families using my agency (dossiers logged in only once a month) got referrals this time. Those families had missed the cut-off by one day last month. Very exciting for them!

Eleven days further along, with four of them weekend days. We're still barely crawling, aren't we? I'm looking for a December/January/February referral at this point.

9 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Yes the "Slow Boat" ride continues. I know out turn will come but the wait sure can be frustrating sometimes. Especially when we have to keep changing our anticipated referral day. Sorry just needed to vent. Hang in there.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Ouch... if you're that far into '08 then I'll be at longer than a 24 month wait. Boy I hope not!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

Yeah, I pretty much decided that 2007 is NOT going to happen....Can you believe that it took me this long?

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Crawling is certainly a good word to use. At this rate, we will be looking at another 20 months on top of the 7 we've got under out belts. Super ick.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Crawling along is right... Just heard from my agency that I needed to start THINKING of redoing the I171-H.... I still have faith that things will speed up and we will have our referrals by Sept/Oct.... I'm a half full kind of gal.

Hugs
Lisa

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I feel so far away. Not even sure my slow boat will dock in China at this point.....sigh.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

I'm pretty bummed about the measley 11 days.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

NOOOO! You said it OUT LOUD!!! A 2008 referral for 2/06 LID dates - aaaaaaaaahhhhhh - perish the thought!!

Ok, maybe I am in la-la land and clearly in need of therapy, but I'm STILL just hoping upon hopes that our 2/06 LIDs get a referral and travel in '07....pipe dream? yup. still believing it anyway? yup.

Color me the ultimate optimist! :)

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

11 days? How frustrating. I think this calls for a shopping trip or something. Hang in there.

Tiffany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home