posted by Shannon @ 5:03 PM 15 comments
Happy 1 Year LID-iversary!Def. closer to the end then the beginning!Keep smilin!
happy one year....who would have ever thought we would be saying that?
You made it! Happy 1 year LID-iversary! This has got to be your year, so hang in there, girl!
Happy 0ne year anniversary! Is it me or does it seem like it was hust your 11 month LID-iversary?
Yes, one day. One very fine day.Can't wait to celebrate with you. We'll be blasting the Charlie Sexton tunes from every rooftop.XO
Gee...it just doesn't seem that congrats is the right word. Then again, I susppose it is. I just hope we aren't celebrating year two this way!
Happy 12 Months Closer To Your Girl Day!
Huge landmark, more than half way there now! It must seem pretty surreal that an entire year has passed... Kris
I think I almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Happy 1 year!
Happy 12 month LID. Wow you are getting closer. This one is a big one.
One year lidiversary!!! Congrats on making it so far!!! Time is creeping towards the big finish of the wait and the beginning of life as a momma.... Sorry I did not post on actual day, been trippin' and am finally back!!!HugsLisa
Happy 1 Year LID Anniversary!!!!! WHOO-HOO...You are getting closer!
Happy 1 Year LID! It's not easy waiting this long, but you are doing a great job! Only 6 or 7 months to go. You can do it! :-)
Happy twelve!Mine is coming up soon. *sigh*Hope it won't be much longer for us!
1 year!!!! OH WOW!!! Happy 1 year LID-iversary!!! This will be your YEAR!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
15 Comments:
Happy 1 Year LID-iversary!
Def. closer to the end then the beginning!
Keep smilin!
happy one year....who would have ever thought we would be saying that?
You made it! Happy 1 year LID-iversary! This has got to be your year, so hang in there, girl!
Happy 0ne year anniversary! Is it me or does it seem like it was hust your 11 month LID-iversary?
Yes, one day. One very fine day.
Can't wait to celebrate with you. We'll be blasting the Charlie Sexton tunes from every rooftop.
XO
Gee...it just doesn't seem that congrats is the right word. Then again, I susppose it is. I just hope we aren't celebrating year two this way!
Happy 12 Months Closer To Your Girl Day!
Huge landmark, more than half way there now! It must seem pretty surreal that an entire year has passed...
Kris
I think I almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Happy 1 year!
Happy 12 month LID. Wow you are getting closer. This one is a big one.
One year lidiversary!!! Congrats on making it so far!!! Time is creeping towards the big finish of the wait and the beginning of life as a momma.... Sorry I did not post on actual day, been trippin' and am finally back!!!
Hugs
Lisa
Happy 1 Year LID Anniversary!!!!! WHOO-HOO...You are getting closer!
Happy 1 Year LID! It's not easy waiting this long, but you are doing a great job! Only 6 or 7 months to go. You can do it! :-)
Happy twelve!
Mine is coming up soon. *sigh*
Hope it won't be much longer for us!
1 year!!!! OH WOW!!! Happy 1 year LID-iversary!!! This will be your YEAR!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home