Ahhh thanks Shannon!! What great pals my bloggy friends are!! It is the greatest feeling in the world....being a mom!! I cant imagine how I will feel when I have Channing in my arms....I think I'm gonna melt!!! And I too hope for the speediest TA ever.....come on CCAA!!!
5 Comments:
And what a beauty Ms. Channing is! I couldn't be happier for them both :0)
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! So happy for Kim!!
I sent everything off to be certified today... Should have it back by Friday to send into Gracewood. So next week I'll be DTG... hehe
Very anxious putting those documents in the hands of other people... I'll be glad when they are bak in mine and off to China!!
What a sweetie!
Ahhh thanks Shannon!! What great pals my bloggy friends are!! It is the greatest feeling in the world....being a mom!! I cant imagine how I will feel when I have Channing in my arms....I think I'm gonna melt!!!
And I too hope for the speediest TA ever.....come on CCAA!!!
Ms. Channing is the best thing going today!
Post a Comment
<< Home