Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Very Cool Pee-rat Movie


Can't wait til this comes out in the theatres!

A year ago today I received a letter from my agency stating my dossier had been delivered to CC**. In May I found out I wasn't LID until 2/16.

6 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Happy "Anniversaries", girl!

Love the trailer - how flippin funny is that?? Thanks ALSO for the Charlie Sexton Youtube Video Bit. AWESOME!! Jzboy and I were totally, TOTALLY enjoying!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Oh, my gosh! That looks so funny! I loved Napolean Dynamite.

Happy anniversary!

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy Anny....arrrggghhhh!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

I almost died laughing with "Choose between your goods... or your liiiivvees"- I will definitely have to see this one!
And here's to your anniversary... it's something, right? Almost a year in!
Kris

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I love that line, too, Kris! Here is another clip from the movie.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1846914548

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Happy Anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home