Elena posted in the comments!
In my emails I noticed that one of the comments was from Elena! My heart skipped a beat! This particular comment was from Elena in Barcelona, a new member of the Singles Adopt group. Her comment "Elena comes from Greece. Means, sun splendour (brilliance). Dreamer, loving adventure, sweet person, pretty and smart."
Elena from Barcelona
Pretty cool, huh?!!
Thanks, Elena from Barcelona!
A special shout-out to Connie as she celebrates her last birthday without Jadyn to blow her candles out for her! It's gonna be a great birthday year, Connie!
In this photo released by China's official Xinhua news agency, giant panda Bai Xue holds its baby at their enclosure at the Wolong Giant Panda Protection and Research Center in southwest China's Sichuan province, on Friday February 9, 2007. Seventeen panda cubs born last year in the center will be weaned from their mothers from February 10, Xinhua said.
For those who asked: The clip below of the Pirates of the Great Salt Lakes clip is an actual movie. It's just on limited release/festival viewing though. Check out piratesofthegreatsaltlake.com



3 Comments:
I think my heart would skip a beat too!!! That was so sweet of Elena!!!
And of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE...do we know the exact day yet???
Hmmm...that is pretty wild to get an Elena post...imagine if your stat counter showed a China hit then! ;0)
Thanks for the birthday wishes. You know, I was dreading this one and it has turned out to be great. I hope you are right about it being the last one without my girl. I think I may need her to blow out that many candles next year!
That is very neat...it would make my stomach do a floppy too.
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment
<< Home