The Lovers, The Dreamers...
Looking for that Rainbow Connection via the CC**. =)
Plus this waiting for the stork and/or review room update (anytime, ya know?!) has me needing some laughs. Thanks for the clip, Tammie.
**If you want to listen to the clip, turn off Mat Kearney at the bottom.**



5 Comments:
Dear goddess, I am so thankful I didn't have to listen to THAT for 90 minutes this morning. LOL
Hey, are you wondering if the stork got hit by a 747 on the way across the ocean?
I love that show and it def put a smile on my face to see that clip.
Sigh...hope the stork is just delayed at customs.
Keep smilin!
Thank GOD we've got The Office for the laughs that we desparately need here in the real world.
hahahahahhahahhaha!
Great! Now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for who knows how long! ;-)
Maybe the stork stopped off in the review room. You know to flap his wings and blow all of those February dossiers out of the review room! Fingers crossed for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home