Prom Picture Challenge
Way back in this blogging career a bunch of us shared our Kindergarten pictures. My attempt at the current book meme bombed. Lifebooks-Creating a Treasure for the Adopted Child only has 96 pages, not the required 123. So I'm gonna see if we can start a prom picture trend. Are you all game? Let's see those stylin' gowns!=)

Chuck, Kitty, Kevin F., Tracy, Kevin S. and me. I'm thinkin' the group of us were all pretty much girlfriend/boyfriend-less at that time of the year. Anyway, we all went as friends and had a great time. I'm still friends with Kevin F. He, his wife (Hi Sharlene!) and their three kids (!) live in the area. Get those dresses/gloves/hairdo's!
You won't find the Senior class of 07 caught dead lookin' like this!!
Kevin S. made sure to find a "seafoam" green tie/cumberbund. I don't think any of our group did the formal pictures at the prom. I think it was our small way of being 'alternative'.Ok, your turn. I'll be makin' the blog rounds and hope to see some gorgeous, outdated glad rags!
Damn but I'm desperate for blog material...c'mon stork!!



16 Comments:
I didn't go to my prom. :-( Seriously, I couldn't get a date because I was such a wallflower.
So, another wallflower friend and I went to see Top Gun instead.
This is starting out just as strong as my book challenge meme!!
Top Gun was a great movie, though, Joannah!
I'm still looking for my kindergarten picture ;0)
It's 'round here somewhere...
I didn't go to the Prom either. Not because I didn't have a date. Because I HATED highschool and none of my friends went to mine.
We don't have Proms in Australia!!! We do have Senior Formals - but I didn't make it to Senior! I went straight to a private Business College as soon as I could, no Formals there!!! But I will dig out a photo of my 18th!
So much for this challenge! =)
I think I'm gonna stick to posting pictures of my niece and nephew...
I LOVE this picture. Count me in... I went to 3. I'm going to pick my favorite one. (even though it wasn't my senior prom)...
Now, where did I put that photo!! I'll have to look hard when I get home.
Old School Baby....these photos are awesome!!
P.S. don't stop with the challenges....
I'm up to the challenge..I'll look for a picture when I get home! :) How fun!
Count me in!!! I love flashing back =)
I'm in as soon as I can figure out how to work my scanner!
Fun challenge! I will see if I can find a photo!
I just found my kindergarten picture I don't know if I even have a prom picture..........
Oh WOW....I cant believe all of you with your kindergarten and prom pictures at hand..lol!! Mine are burried deap and hiding in a dark place.....!!!
And Shannon you looked great, love the seafoam color!!
Oh, count me in. I have no other blog material either, so I'll make a complete @$$ out of myself. Now where did I stash those photos???
I'll look for the photos! BTW, needed to tag someone for the book tag so tag your it! See my site for info.
Okay I have no scanner but I will figure out a way to put up a prom picture. This is just to funny. WE all had big hair and Southern Belle prom dresses. God I miss 80's fashion.......NOT!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home