OUT OF REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before March 22, 2006.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before October 13, 2005.
WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!! February is out of review!!!!!!!! As Debbie sang in the last post comments...Happy Birthday to me!!! And to all of us Feb (and well into March!!) LIDers!! WHOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!! This totally made my day!!! Thank you everyone who wrote me about it!!
Oops, something went wrong with the copy/paste of the graphic, but I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!
See ya'll in the morning!!



14 Comments:
Happy Birthday! That is great news.
Keep smilin!
Happy Birthday and Congrats! What a great b-day gift!
Mary
Happy Birthday and WOOHOOO!!!!!! We are out of the review room and I couldn't be more thrilled!
Happy Birthday and CONGRATS to you!! Ohh I think that deserves a DRINK!!!
What a relief to be through the review room. One more thing to check off the list, adn now just a little more time adn Elana will be in your arms. Great b-day present, just great!
Happy Birthday!
WOO HOO!!! We're OUT of review!!! Yay!!! I'm tickled pink that the CCAA must think we're good enough for one of their girls! Yay!!!
WOOOHOOOOO we are OUT!!!!
and a HAppy Birthday to you!!!!
XOXOX
Again...Happy Birthday!!! Goodbye review room...hello match room!!!
Happy Birthday!!! You couldn't have asked for a better present , besides Eli of course..... Hope you b-day was great... Continue the celebration way into the weekend!!! We're OUT!!!! YIPPEE!!!
Hugs
Lisa
Congratulations! What a perfect birthday gift. I also think it must be a good omen of things to come. Don't you? ;-)
What a GREAT Birthday gift!!!!! WHOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!! WE MADE IT!!!!!!! YEEEEHAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!
Congratulations and Happy, Happy Birthday! Eat lots of cake! (Eat some for me too please :)
Congrats on being out of review! What a relief!
And Happy Belated Birthday from your fellow Aquarian!
Yea!!! This has been some of the best news we've had in a while. What a great birthday present for you! We're on the up-swing now I just know it!!
Wanda
Post a Comment
<< Home