Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tag-along Tag

A -Available or Taken: Available, but not really.
B - Best Friend: Other than my mom, Angelique from the early days back at UC Irvine! Hmmm, both are Anteater alumni. Zot!
C - Cake or Pie: Cake, cake, cake. No whipped cream icing either. Give me the sugary crisco kind!
D - Drink of Choice: water with lemon or diet sprite/7-up with cranberry juice
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: Puffs Plus. A nose in need…
F - Favorite Color: Green. Even if I wanted to change it, Kaitlin wouldn’t let me!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Eww. See’s chocolate, please.
H - Hometown: San Diego
I - Indulgence: My mom’s famous chocolate chip cookies.
J - January or February: February (My birthday month)
K - Kids and Names: My ‘girls” Bernadette and Grace Lynn Marie and of course, Elena Jacquelyn some day… soon!
L - Life Incomplete Without: Family.
M - Marriage Date: Let me check the Magic 8 ball and get back to you.
N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother, isn’t that enough?! (J/K, Shane!)
O - Oranges or Apples: Red delicious. And Granny Smith covered with Caramel!
P - Phobias or Fears: Hitting the back of my neck on the faucet after washing my face. I know, ridiculous. I must have been beheaded in another life.
Q - Favorite Quote: “You travel to China about 6-8 months after your paperwork is logged in.” Ok, so I’m in a snarky mood tonight!
R - Reason to Smile: My PS and Kindergarten students. They crack me up.
S - Season: Fall. Especially when things start to cool down. Humidity wilts, you know.
T - Tag 3 People: I think I’m the last to break down and fill this out. Please feel free to tag yourself and let us know!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I’m not a natural blonde. Bwahahahahaha! Ok, so that’s known.
V - Veggie You Don't Like: Just one? All the ones I’ve never tried. And what’s that fancy bitter lettuce that looks spidery...mesclun?? Scratchy going down and is for rabbits only. I'm a boring romaine kinda person.
W - Worst Habit: Oh, so many to choose from…
X - X-rays: TB Lung Check to ok being an exchange student in England, The usual dental/ortho stuff. Oh, and possible escaped rays when I interned at the local Hospital and did Modified Barium Swallows. Yup, speech-language therapists work on swallowing disorders, too.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Broccoli and ice cream. NOT together.
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius. So amazing they wrote a song about it.

8 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Go Aquarius!! I'm the 13th....

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

The 11th here. Us water-bearers are taking over!

Yeah, I remember that quote (thpppttt) ;0)

So, do you stick your head all the way down in the sink when you wash your face? Or, do you have a really tall faucet? ;0)

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Ahh, Connie, there is just no making sense of it at all!
Feb 1st is my day!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Stephe said...

I laughed out loud when I got to "Q".

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

Your quote was just ohhhhhhhh so good!!!!!!!
-wish I would have thought of that one!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Love the middle name you picked ;*)
I dropped the que but it sounds the same unless you add an E at the end.
My favorite color too!!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger t~ said...

How far under the faucet do you go???

I'm sorry, but that is cracking me up!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Sense of it all.... had to comment on that.. It's my Schtick after all... borrowed from "five for fighting"... no one has figured that one out yet!!!

And how far do you get into that sink??? Natural blond... LOL who is after birth anyway..
You are tooo cute!!!


have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home