Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pink & Precious!



Aren't these booties the sweetest? And such an amazing dress!
These were made by my Aunt Karen's friend Marianne. She crochets these beautiful baby items to raise money for MS research. Last year my aunt generously supported this cause and graced Elena with this gorgeous dress! The pink trim dress, booties and sweaters are are the latest fundraiser items. Let me know if you need to contact Marianne. =)


Boy and girl sweaters! Maybe I should have requested twins...JUST KIDDING, MOM!

5 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Those are totally adorable! Elena will be so pretty in those outfits.

Keep smilin!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Joannah said...

Beautiful clothes!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Very Pretty!!! I want one once I know her size!

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this!!! I hope we are able to find a good home for this dress too :-) And, by the way, I actually do custom orders as well....but it takes about 6 months to make a dress like this and I'm not talented enough to adjust the size!

Thanks again for your support.

Marianne

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

So prety.. I hope they find a good home!!! ;o)

I am off tomorrow... thankfully! I hope you are too!

I met a woman and her daughter in the shop yesterday that used our agency... she couldn't gush enough about how much she loved them and especially the in-China guides... always nice to hear good things about them!! Hoping you'll be able to say the same soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home