72 Days...
in the Review Room. For a supposedly small month, February now holds the record for being in the Review Room the longest before being officially notified they are out. Oh goodie! =) Giggy supposes they will just skip February and announce through March. Either way, let's hope notification comes soon.
Picture of the Review Room in the new building. Can you see my file?!



10 Comments:
Yup - I think mine is the one about a foot under yours and covered in coffee stains ;0)
Oh, wow, always sumpin' isn't it! Some day..some day.
And mine is about 10 feet under yours with the bits of yesterdays lunch on it.
Keep smilin!
Ohhhhh, I HOPE they announce thru March! This is getting OLD!
no no there it is on someones desk!!!! Hope you hear soon.
Thinkin of you!
What's the hold up? At this rate, it will be forever before they get to July!
I just wish they'd announce anything at this point.
our agency announced that Feb. was out. I wonder why it's not showing up on CCAA website????????
Hang in there you have to be out soon!!!
Hope my agency is out of the RR, too, Melissa. Wonder if the CCAA is really done updating their website this time-shouldn't they just remove that little box then? One would think! Ah, just another thing to drive us all crazy!
NOOOOO because it is sitting somewhere in the matching room now waiting for Elena's file to land on someones desk and be put together with yours!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home