Don't forget to vote for Toby Rand as the lead singer of SUPERNOVA. Quite the looker, eh?! Oh and he's a pretty good singer, too! =) Besides, those old guys need new blood! Don't you love the Heat Miser hair?! HOT!!
I'm Mister Green Christmas I'm Mister Sun I'm Mister Heat Blister I'm Mister Hundred and One They call me Heat Miser, What ever I touch Starts to melt in my clutch I'm too much!
He's Mister Green Christmas He's Mister Sun He's Mister Heat Blister He's Mister Hundred and One
Yep...Toby is HOT!!! But I sorta am into that Magni dude from iceland! Debra sue you are so right on with your comment. He is rock star all over. But more importantly, both Toby and Magni are better than that piecered girl from Austin! I am so sorry dear Dave Navarro and Supernova...but her rendition of Behind Blue Eyes was cold. No one does it better than Pete.
7 Comments:
There's not much I DON'T love about that picture...oh, can he sing?...ah, who cares :0)
I'm Mister Green Christmas
I'm Mister Sun
I'm Mister Heat Blister
I'm Mister Hundred and One
They call me Heat Miser,
What ever I touch
Starts to melt in my clutch
I'm too much!
He's Mister Green Christmas
He's Mister Sun
He's Mister Heat Blister
He's Mister Hundred and One
Hilarious! He's awesome.
Toby is HOT!!!!!!!!!!
Toby's a cutie, but I am gunning for Magni. All he needs are some Crest Whitestrips and he's got rock star all over him!
My Mom is rooting for Magni too. He's a great singer and funny too!
Yep...Toby is HOT!!! But I sorta am into that Magni dude from iceland! Debra sue you are so right on with your comment. He is rock star all over. But more importantly, both Toby and Magni are better than that piecered girl from Austin! I am so sorry dear Dave Navarro and Supernova...but her rendition of Behind Blue Eyes was cold. No one does it better than Pete.
Post a Comment
<< Home