Monday, December 14, 2009

One Year a Family

A year ago my beautiful Xing Fu Li was placed in my arms.
Life has been a joyful, crazy whirlwind ever since.
I am the luckiest mama ever.
She turns two on the 20th.





Sorry the pictures are not cropped. I don't have a good editing program on my new computer but I knew I wanted to post on this special day!

10 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

GAWD... I can't believe it's been a year! I can't believe she's turning two! I can't believe we've been chatting for over three years... where does the time go???

One of these days... we WILL get together...

I love that Ellie still has the baby face, even with all the changes she has made this year, she is getting so big!

Thanks for the X-mas card... She looks beautiful!

Merry Christmas Shannon & Ellie


ps... my word verify is "grins"... cute!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Congrats Shannon! It's amazing how quickly time flies now. I love her pictures!

Wanda

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Oh Shannon! What an adorable cutie your Ellie is!! Congrats on your 1 year family day!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Happy ONE year a family! Time really does go by so quickly.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Debbie and Sam said...

Happy Family Day! It is a beautiful picture.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

A year all ready - congratulations to you both!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Stephe said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos! Congrats on ONE year!!!!!!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Robyn Trowbridge said...

She is just SOOOOOOO beautiful!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

It seems like she's been with you forever! Happy anniversary!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Special K said...

A little late... but wanted to add my anniversary wishes for you both. I can't believe it's been that long. It's funny how the wait disappears for those already home with their children. From my perspective, I mean. It's like I just can't imagine you anymore as anything but a package deal with Ellie. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home