Celebration of 1 Year Since Referral
I don't plan on doing this every year, but...
The whole family went out to celebrate one year since referral! We were not able to go to our usual buffet as it is being renovated but it was fun to go out with the family and reminisce about the crazy joy of this time last year with my mom and brother driving to school to deliver Ellie's picture and then all of us celebrating! What an amazing time that was seeing her face finally and wondering when we could go and bring her home!



4 Comments:
Has it really been a year? I remember it as well and I can't believe how fast time flies once these precious girls are home!
WOW!!! Happy one year referral! Time really does pass on by so quickly when we are happily taking care of our loves.
Hugs
Lisa
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
You two look AWESOME together!!! Happy Referral Day!!
A year really? Wow!
Happy Referral Day!
Post a Comment
<< Home