
Experimenting with color when choosing her own clothes. There was a nor'easter going on...only I got to enjoy her ensemble!

Ellie loves to put things in and out of compartments. Usually whatever should be in she will take out and vice versa. This is her new crayon "purse" that she carries around in case she feels inspired to create a masterpiece on a wall. =)

Intro to dress up.

And we get to dance to baby signing time?!?!?!

This is the best day ever!

Last weekend we raked leaves-before the storm! Also first try at pigtails. They slid out pretty quickly.

Went to the zoo and tried to kiss the goats just like she kisses our dogs.


Love her smile.
9 Comments:
That's a very cute girl with a very cute dimple!
What a cutie.... LOVE the pigtails
She is so cute and getting so big! That dimple is to die for :o)
Shannon, Ellie is just precious!
Gosh she is gorgeous! I love that dimple of hers!!
I just can't get over how ADORABLE she is ............ I love Lov LOVE all the pics!
Love the dimple. What a big girl she is getting!
So gorgeous especially in person! It was great running into you. I hope enjoyed the event. F certainly did
So, so cute - her expressions, the dimple . . . adorable!
Post a Comment
<< Home