Halloween 2009
We had a great first Halloween! Ellie was not going to wear the hat but she was still the cutest pumpkin in the neighborhood! We went to three houses (friends) to visit (aka show off). Then we partied down with my brother and his family who hosted a very fun backyard Halloween get-together. The kids went crazy for the fog machine! It was an early night for us as Ellie and I were both worn out from the fun.
October lasted forever... I am looking forward to cooler weather and (hopefully) a more relaxed November/December at work and home. Will give a "wordy" Ellie update soon.
Last but certainly most exciting... Catherine has her baby Hannah in her arms!!! And D & D have Baby Daphne's referral!!!



5 Comments:
She is just SO stinkin' cute!
Keep smilin!
Now that's a cute pumpkin!
She is hands down the cutest pumpy-umpkin I ever seen!
Thanks for the up date! I can't believe how much she has changed over the last few months! She's a beauty!
ADORABLE Pumpkins for sure!!! Tate will not have anything to do with a hat too.
She certainly is BOOtiful!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home