Beach with Jenny & Abba!
Ellie & I had a great time with Jenny and Abby at the beach. The girls LOVE the water. Abby would get knocked over by a wave and laugh and smile the whole time! Ellie seems to really enjoy tasting sand and saltwater! I didn't get too many pictures as I was chasing after Ellie and/or keeping hold of her in the water the whole time. Thankfully Jenny captured some great shots of the girls and posted them on her blog. Jenny & I had time to chat before and in between the fun which was really enjoyable. Thanks for inviting us!

Little mermaid!
Don't think Ellie's running away from the water-she's running to throw the sand. My girl loves to throw! 

Sand angels!



5 Comments:
looks like a lovely day! It sounds like Ellie is your work out program! She is so darn cute!
Hey! Thanks for meeting us. Came back to no AC and no internet after a weeks vacation. Ac is fixed (Thank Gawd!) but no internet til Tues. I have some great pictures to post then. Love yours :)
That is an awesome dump truck. I must look for one! (No, really. Fin says I MUST.)
They were definitely two little sand angels. It was great that they got along so well too. Hope it happens again soon. Abby's Meema
I'm such a bad blogga!!! Its been forever since I've come by!!! Sorry!!! Oh my goodness, Ellie has gotten so big?!!!! Where's your baby gone?!!!
Looks like you guys are just loving summer! (I'm so jealous!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home