Park Playdate
Looks like only two days of referrals this month. Supposedly those days are LID heavy, but that speed up? Nowhere in sight. Phrasing it positively, Catherine will definitely receive her picture of Hannah next month!
Ellie is keeping a busy schedule this month. She is growing more toddler-ish every day! She signed cereal to me out of the blue the other day. Surprising because we don't have cereal that often. Hardly ever in fact. She is still rocking out every time she hears music. Even tried doing it when I "mooed" to her when visiting the cows at the zoo. (Yes, we have a barn at our zoo!) I guess my mooing is quite musical! =)
Here are some pictures of our FCC park playdate. The older girls really tried to help guide their mei-mei. Ellie would usually have nothing to do with it. She is little miss independent! The jie-jies were great sports!
I can't believe they all looked up at the same time!
This one cracks me up!
The action shot. =)
Sweaty, happy baby!
See ya later, Mama!


2 Comments:
OHMYHECK!!! What a doll!!! Love that she is turning into TODDLERHOOD.
Came by to check in on you.
Ellie is growing so fast. Loved seeing all the pics. The beach pics were very cute.
I know this is your best summer ever!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home