Thursday, October 09, 2008

Elena, R U?

15 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

I usually go Jiangxi... but decided on Guangdong... looks like everyone else thinks the same thing?!!

Ooooo come on Agency, hurry up and ring!!!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I think Jiangxi then Guangdong... I think she will be 7 months old and ADORABLE!!!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

I have to choose other...I'm hoping you get a baby from Inner Mongolia!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Gilmore Girls said...

I have to say - Hunan and JiangSu are my personal favorites!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

I have NO idea - but I can NOT wait to find out! xo

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote is for Hunan.
D

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Hopefully we'll find out TOMORROW!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Here's hoping you will know for sure, before you get too many votes :)

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Sherry Mc said...

Got to say Jianxi! And she will be as sweet and loving as our Abby. Praying for tomorrow. Can't wait to see Elena!!! Sherry McCormick (Abby's meema)

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Can't wait to see Ellie...I'll be stalking your blog (in a good way) on Friday! ;)

Donna

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I'm totally stalking your site today. I really hope you hear soon!!

I picked Sichuan..nothing like a spicy baby! :-)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

Ellie, Ellie, Ellie - come out, come out wherever you are!!!!

Goodness, you must be going nuts!!! Can't wait to hear your precious news :)

Kim

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Stalking away toO!!!! Come on already! Bring on Elena :) ((HUGS))

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I'm leaning towards Jiangxi, that was my first impression anyway.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Kinda weird how the majority of us were correct. I had voted for Jiangxi too!!! The universe was listening!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home