Thursday, October 09, 2008

Nothing Yet


Labor is going longer than expected. I heard that's typical on a first one?!! SO no news. I figured it would be tomorrow but still I was hoping. My emotions have been on the biggest baddest scariest roller coaster ever since I had an inkling I might make the last batch but didn't.

Totally tearing my hair out.


Of course you'd think I'd be rushing around trying to get all the things I was supposed to get done over the past 3 years but no, I'm sitting here at the internet looking for answers.
I'll let y'all know when I know. And thank you for all your kind posts and words (and screams!) of excitement and encouragement!

16 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

I got an email from Catherine (waiting for Hannah) saying people on the 16th were getting referrals!!! OMG!!! THATS YOU!!!

This is totally weird... but hey! We'll take our kids any old how?!! Totally psyched about this "surprise" batch! Lets hope they just send out the batches as they finish them!!! WooHOo!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

Alright, do you have any idea if it's just your agency or all agencies? What are they saying in the private Feb LID room? Why is the Queen silent?? Anything you know.....P L E A S E!!!!! =) The silence is KILLING me!!!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I'm thinking our agency made a mistake on our LID. They take forever to get our info out anyways. Let me stress that's just my guess right now b/c no other agencies are getting any referrals. Grrr...it's too late for a call today and I bet the fedex guy is headed home. How will I get through tomorrow?????

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I've been checking your blog on day hoping to hear the good news....I'll keep you in my thoughts!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Sitting here checking RQ all day to see what is up. Praying you get your referral first thing tomorrow... Either way you are next and so many people are cheering you on.. Linda

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Crap....I want the epidural now so I can only imagine what it must be like for you!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

So freaking anxious! I have been glued to my bloglines all day wait for your "delivery"! You crack me up with the labor is going longer cause it is your first! HAHA.

I guess tomorrow I will be doing the same thing... waiting for Ellie!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

Thanks for answering my question....I was sooooo wanting to take another loop off my LID chain. =(

How on earth are you going to sleep tonight?!!! Oh my goodness.....I can't believe tomorrow is your day!!!!!!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Oh Darn! I was hoping to see Elena's face. Hang in there Mommy! As you know, Great things are coming :):):):)

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

I had off for the Jewish holiday's... but believe me, they better do something quick, cause I wasn't kidding about using those days!!!

I sure do hope your taking the day off tomorrow to sit outside and wait for the fedex guy... or just to be insane within the comfort of your living room!

I do have to go in tomorrow... but thanks to my handy dandy blackberry, there will be no teaching taking place until you get some news! LOL! I will be watching for any updates all day.

Don't make yourself crazy yet about rushing around... enjoy the moment, the stuff you need to get can be done over the next couple of weeks.

I.CANT.WAIT.SHANNON.!!!!!
XOXO

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Special K said...

I've been on pins and needles all day. I think I clicked over here about 10 times already! Tomorrow we may just crash your blog. LOL!

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need to take 2 tylenol PM tonight. Call me if you need them and I will run them over to you. Or maybe a 5th of Gin would work better. lol
I sure hope that call comes first thing in the morning. I will be praying. My stomach is in knotts for you!
Love,
Auntie D

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I just cracked up over Special K's comment. We're all going to crash the site seaching for answers. I have a feeling that is a load of crap. Just my negativity speaking. It just doesn't make sense, but I am holding out big time hope, because I am ready to remove a loop in the paper chain!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

This is just crazy! I can't wait to see what happens!!!

:-)

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the heck is going on???!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Personally I'm thinking my agency gave us the wrong LID. Especially as we're the only agency getting referrals. It's a weird feeling to know you're the subject of a RQ post that everyone is fussing over. Ok. New day. Bring on Ellie's info/pic! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home