Wednesday, October 08, 2008

STORK FOR ME????


Is it true? Is the stork on the way with my Ellie? My agency just emailed and said they got their 2/16 referrals and I would get my info by the end of the week (they're slow like that...)
I don't know if this is a second batch or if we're stragglers from the last group or what...
BUT I MIGHT BE SEEING ELLIE'S FACE BY FRIDAY!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Please don't let this be false labor! =)

37 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No Way!!!!!! Wooooo HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

This is absolutely amazing! I am so excited for you!!!! I'll keep checking!!!!! :)

Stacy

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

ARE you freaking out???? any other info like 2 days worth of referrals????
S-I am so excited for you!!!!!!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Special K said...

I just saw this on RQ and popped over to see if you'd heard anything. I think I might just pass out... so I can only imagine how you're feeling!! Exciting news!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

I just saw this on RQ as well and rushed right over here. I want them to tell you right now! Why do you have to wait so long?

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

OMG!!!!! Pug Mama just emailed me and I first went to RQ to see it with my own eyes. Then, I had to rush over here to see from you!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your wait is almost over!!!! YEEEHAAAWWW!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

About to croak! How wonderful...your girl is COMING SOON!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger J said...

Congrats, what a wonderful surprise !!! We have a 2/17 LID maybe we will get our referral next week.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHMYGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

This is the craziest thing and I feel so unprepared and am waiting for something to fall through. The agency said they had the referrals though and from what I've seen this agency takes it's time getting you the info. I sure hope to have something more to tell you tomorrow. I don't think I can wait til Friday! (I know after waiting 31+ months how hard is another day?!)

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nThis is such great news! And so unexpected!!! I'v been to rumor queen several times today waiting for more details...and just a few calls to your mom...can't wait for more details.

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I am shocked and so excited. I'm running downstairs right now to tell everyone!!!! We're so excited for you!!!!

Patti and Family

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

WHAT?!?! That is unbelievable! Except I totally believe you :) WAHOOO!!!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Karen said...

How exciting, Shannon!!! I will be checking your site over the next 2 days (even from work!)to see the big announcement!!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Robyn Trowbridge said...

Guess you are wishing you were "registered" about now, huh?!?!?! I'm sooo happy for you!

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say Congrats, MOM.
:)

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Deb said...

WHAT!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!
YAY!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
I'm so excited to see your next post!!!!!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

WHAT????? China never proceeds like this!!!!! HOW AMAZING!!!!! I am THRILLED FOR YOU - please, please keep us posted :)

Hugs,
Kim

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Are you freaking kidding me?? Are you freaking oout?????????? OMG!!!

Keep smilin!

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am a long time reader and single mother to be (LID 5-15-06). This must seem unreal! I can't wait to see Ellie's face.

Cheers,

Jannine

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Too cool!!!!! Congratulations!!!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger LaLa said...

YAY,,,,,YAY...this really is strange but wonderful!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

HOLY COW! I just stumbled onto this Goodnews on Pipo's blog. I am so excited for you Shannon!!!!(HUGS)

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM!!!! speechless..... hyperventate..... so so SCREAM so excited for you!!!!

Huge Hugs
Lisa

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

That would be wonderful and amazing! I don't know how your going to think about anything else for the next 24+ hours.

Good things come to those who wait!!!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Oh Shannon, fingers, toes and all points in between crossed for you that this is your time at last.

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! WoW! You are about to become a Mom - get ready for your whole world to change!

Cari (secret pal :) )

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very good news!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Beeb said...

What a sweet surprise!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

HOLY MOLY!!! You must be beside yourself! I'm beside myself just hoping they are right and you get to see your baby this week!! WOW WOW WOW!!!

OK...breathe! LOL so happy for you!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

OMG.... I was out last night and am just seeing this all for this first time. OMG OMG OMG!!!!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger C said...

Oh Congratulations!! Such good times are acomin'!!

Good luck with the whole adventure. I am sooo happy for you.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yep, got your link from somewhere else... heard about the surprise date that was referred... who exciting for you... I am LID April 5th 2006 and I am allowing myself to get excited... congrats to you...

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Holy crap....the ride continues!

Hope it's true!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Kelly & Todd said...

This is so very exciting. Here's hoping you hear the good news soon. Yeah for you!!

-- kelly :-)

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Sylvia said...

What an exciting time for you! Hope you are soon have Ellie's picture in your hand. (I have an Ellie too!-great name!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

I just read this news...holy moly!! Can't wait ti see your Ellie, oh so exciting!!!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Jen said...

This is one wild ride, isn't it??? How exciting for you! WOW!

-Jen, LID 2-20-06
Hopefully next!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home