Sunday, September 28, 2008

Possible Stork Sighting??


Is the stork on the way? How many baby referrals will be included? How will I ever concentrate on anything else the next few days until we get confirmation?!

5 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I am thinking someone named Shannon is going to have the best news possible in a day or so. There! That helped you relax now didn't it?

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

In the back of my mind and deep in my chest there has been a sparkle ready to ignite... I just feel that there is magic happening right now in the universe! Oh how I hope tomorrow we will see referrals!

Lisa

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't know how you're making it!! Keep on keeping on!!!!
You have a lot of friends praying for you!!!!!!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Thinking of you!!!!! Sitting on the edge of my seat!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger kitchu said...

Fingers and toes crossed girl! Lots of deep breaths...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home