Monday, September 29, 2008

Referrals to 2/15/06

Congratulations to all those families and children finally matched together! Wishing you all speedy travel!

A shout-out to my niece, K. who had her two front teeth pulled today. =( Poor baby. But now she knows what she wants for Christmas. =)

16 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you have been on an emotional roller coaster this month, but..........................
YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you have to wait another month! I was really hoping this was your month! Hang in there!

cari
your old secret pal:)

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

I have no words other than... I'm Sorry. I was praying to the gods that this was finally the month. I know it's no consolation that your next, these 30 days will probably feel like a lifetime for you. Yell, scream, and vent... you deserve it.

Lets just hope that they (agency) get on the ball knowing that you are next, and get on speedy TA's and CA's to get you there before X-mas.

again... I'm so sorry Shannon ;o(

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I'm sorry girl...at least you KNOW it will be next month!!!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

D@mn!!!

Sigh...

At least you know that next month you are going to receive your referral. FINALLY! Can't wait to celebrate with you!!!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Okay, so next month for sure. Let the countdown begin!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

Next month is OUR month :)
And, won't we have someone special to be thankful for at Thanksgiving, eh?

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Sucks but on the bright side...YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep smilin!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

I'm sorry Shannon!! As busy as you are tho and this month will fly by :) Just think, next month MISS ELENA WILL HAVE A FACE! We are so excited for you! The holiday months will fly for you too and maybe you will be lucky enough to travel before the new year. (((BIG HUGS)))

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Praying for the month to pass quickly and next referrals to go out.. Somany people were waiting for 17th and they need to see babies.. Keep busy and we will all be celebrating nest month... Linda

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Thank you everybody! I'm excited that hopefully I'll get to travel with some of the 17th (or later date!) families. Guess I'll leave the pity party and start the "I'M NEXT dance"!! =)

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're next! Congratulations and hang in there!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm really sorry you didn't get your referral this monnth. I can't imagine what you must be going thru and I doubt there is much just now that will ease that frustration and pain.

Hang in there. Hope the next 4 weeks fly past as quickly as it is possible.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Billy and Maggie said...

I'm a Feb 17'er and I can totally relate to the disappointment. You will definitely be seeing something for November. Maybe we'll be celebrating together! Hang in there..the ride isnt much longer.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Suzie said...

OMG - You are next!! I've been following your blog for some time now and I can't wait to see Ellie's beautiful face. Let the countdown begin :o)

Suzie
LID 9/4/2006

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Fudruckers. I know it's a let down to miss it by one day. So sorry for the emotional roller coaster that we are all on. Next baby.....YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home