Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Doing Some GOOD

The rumors of only referring one day due to the need to check out the health of all the babies has me spinning. So instead I am focusing on something positive and that I can have some control over.

My niece Kaitlin and I will be walking for the local SPCA on October 26th. Kaitlin has always adored animals-doesn't play with dolls but with her stuffed animals. The amount of band-aids she has used on paws, ears and over eyes would fill a large ziploc. =)
We hope you will be able to donate a few dollars, even in these horrible economic conditions.

Bernie and Gracie (former pound pups), Kaitlin, and I thank you!!!!


SPCA WALK FOR THE ANIMALS DONATION LINK



Thank you!!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Cool that your are putting the energy into the walk, spending time with your niece and helping animals.....

Remember it is an early RUMOR at this point.... keep the fait... Go enjoy some chocolate!!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I imagine that this whole baby-milk tragedy will reflect referrals this month. It must be incredibly frustrating but I know it makes sense that the orphanages must make sure none of the babies will have kidney problems before they go to their new home. They only positive thing I can think of is the fact that I'm guessing a lot of the babies involved who would have got referred this month will be matched and hopefully this will mean next month will be a double referral? I hope so, and I'm so sorry this has happened when you are so close. Thinking of you.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I'm hoping your referral will not be delayed by this tragedy in China. Gosh, it's just one thing after another over there seems like. You waiting parents need to catch a break, and soon!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Sherry Mc said...

Praying this is it. It seems like a unique form of torture that they put you thru. It hasn't been that long since Jenny's wait, but it seems like Abby's been with us forever !!! Looking forward to seeing that China Moon rising over the beach. Sherry Mc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home